STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Weird USB enumeration issue

Posted on July 18, 2016 at 19:39Hi, Got a weird enumeration issue on a USB device in my USB host implementation. Using STM32F746Discovery with CMSIS/HAL, re-utilising one of the provided USBHost library examples. I have a specific external USB devic...

sv1eia by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB CDC on microC/OS II?

Posted on June 29, 2016 at 03:30I've generated a test app using STM32Cube for a STM32F407 Discovery board and have been able to send and receive.  I am now trying to port the code to run under microC/OS II.  I have modified the ISR to include the uC...

[STM32F042] I2C slave receive only address

Posted on October 19, 2015 at 13:48Hi,for last three days I try to communicate with my STM32F042 (working in slave mode) but it doesn't work correctly. There is no data in RXDR and busy flag is set after correct receive of address (ADDCODE flag is s...

HAL Interrupt Driven I2C OVR Error

Posted on July 13, 2016 at 23:05I am attempting to implement an interrupt driven I2C slave on the STM32L051. The problem is that I keep receiving the HAL_I2C_ERROR_OVR error in the HAL_I2C_ErrorCallback. The below code is just an example and is conf...

devin by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAL Code Quality

Posted on June 21, 2016 at 10:20Hello,while I'm trying to figure out, why a project with USB support is not working as expected, I have to debug a lot in the HAL source code.Nearly all HAL functions have a HAL_StatusTypeDef as return type. I check t...

torsten2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAL_Delay() and osDelay()

Posted on June 13, 2016 at 09:00If I want to run FreeRTOS with SDIO,I need to replace ''HAL_Delay()'' with ''osDelay()'' in source file ''stm32f1xx_hal_sd.c''.Otherwise,It will be blocked in HAL_Delay(). #hal_delay()-and-osdelay()