STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! HAL_I2C_Master_Receive

Posted on April 19, 2017 at 11:49Hello,I have simple interfacing of STM32F0R8T6 with M24C01 EEPROM. It's been one week I am trying to read from EEPROM but buffer is responding with 0xFF value. My program successfully write values on EEPROM but fails...

deokar by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

WICED Wifi (BCM43362) with STM32

Posted on April 18, 2017 at 11:27Hey there.I am planning to develop a custom firmware for the https://docs.particle.io/datasheets/photon-datasheet/ based on CubeMX.My first steps would be to get an WiFi AP up and running with the module.Has anybody ...

Rob Keck by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stack memory ?

Posted on April 17, 2017 at 07:51Everyone,Are these variables taking a lot of memory space on the stack ?FRESULT fr;    //move to global        /* FatFs return code */FILINFO fno; //move to globalDIR dir;     //move to global?Thanks#space #memory #f...

Memory requirement on RTOS task?

Posted on April 15, 2017 at 01:21Everyone,How can I know memory requirement for each task on RTOS ?I put already 512 bytes per task, and the setting on freertos configuration is larger than needed, but I can not executerepeated function on one task,...

USB High Speed on STMF7 Series

Posted on April 06, 2017 at 21:55Hi there,I want to start using USB High Speed communication on STM32F769 Discovery board.Till now (with the different parts) I used a USB Full Speed interface. There, I simply connect to a Virtual COM Port (let say f...

matic by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

CubeF4 USB Bulk+Interrupt transfer

Posted on April 13, 2017 at 14:09Hello I use project CDC Virtual COM Port, which I few change. My project has 2 endpoints. Bulk - out and Interrupt - in. I use standart function: CDC_Receive_HS (uint8_t* Buf, uint32_t *Len) - for receive data and CD...

z1060 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L4 ADC IN STOP MODE

Posted on March 22, 2017 at 17:39Hello,In the application I'm developping I'm going to Stop1 mode and waking-up by RTC every 31.25ms.Before setting up all the peripherals (I2C, USART2, LPTIM, ADC) I set all ports as analog inputsAt this moment, I ha...

RNDIS USB device help

Posted on November 08, 2015 at 11:04 I'm trying to get port the code athttps://github.com/fetisov/lrndis/tree/master/lrndis/rndis-stm32 over to the Cube firmware libs, but running into troubles. Using STM32F429 Eval board, Keil uVision, C...

FATFs f_opendir is not showing ??

Posted on April 10, 2017 at 05:13Everyone,I tried to count all the directories on the root but only got 2 directories,What do I missed here ?I started with :f_opendir(&dir, ''),It returns only 2 directories, suppose to be more than 2,Anyone has the ...

Labels