STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

osMessagePut problems

Posted on March 23, 2017 at 12:13Hello,I have been trying to solve problem with the osMessagePut function fromCMSIS-RTOS wrapper. I am not able to insert instances of C structure intothe message queue.  My code is following:// transmission queuestat...

I2C HAL code not generating clock

Dear All,I am using STM32L431 controller and connecting I2C2 for Tilt sensor to read the value. I have generated the code using CubeMX tool by configuring the clock and pin. Controller is running at 24MHz clock and configures I2C with 100KHz. I am g...

SNaik.5 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

[BUG] IS_HCD_ALL_INSTANCE() used but not defined

When generating code for F7 MCU with HCD and full assert enabled CubeMX generates line in "stm32f7xx_hal_hcd.c":assert_param(IS_HCD_ALL_INSTANCE(hhcd->Instance));however IS_HCD_ALL_INSTANCE is not define anywhere, and linker gives error as expected:S...

Nixz by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Using USB VID from ST

Hello all,We are planning to use the Murata CMWX1ZZABZ (STM32L072) for our low volume product. This entails the usage of the USB MSC library and therefore the usage of a VID and PID. We know that we can use the USB VID for evaluation purposes but is ...

TW.16 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

using stm32L151VE dual bank boot

I am using STM32L151VE. Trying to use the dual boot banks mechanism.I am compiling the code to 0x0 and load it to bank1 OR bank2 and setting the VTOR accordingly.When the code is located in bank1 and BFB2 is on - the application is running (memory ma...

MHirs by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using freeRTOS with lwip

I am currently trying to setup lwIP with freeRTOS using CubeMX. Using the generated code, creates a defaultTask, which initilializes the lwIP stack. It works just fine to ping the controller, but what i don't understand is, that in lwipopts.h NO_SYS ...

SoFa by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

PID sublicencing

Hello Sir, I am Vipul from Inceptor Technology Pvt. Ltd. Company is manufacturing Electronic Braille Display (BrailleMe) for visually challenge persons. We are using STM32H7 & STM32F1 Series controller in our device. Our Device communicates with win...

vkute by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos