STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BUG: HAL_TSC_GroupGetStatus gives wrong results

In STM32Cube_FW_L0_V1.11.2\Drivers\STM32L0xx_HAL_Driver the function TSC_GROUP_COMPLETED in Src\stm32l0xx_hal_tsc.c returns TSC_GROUP_ONGOING even if it should return TSC_GROUP_COMPLETED.This is due to #define __HAL_TSC_GET_GROUP_STATUS(__HANDLE__, _...

seren by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F730R8T6 for USB FS connection ,getting device descriptor failed error and Unknown device detected error . Can anybody help me, what going wrong in my USB configuration. Thanks in advance

LL driver parameters settings as follows., hpcd.Instance = USB_OTG_FS; hpcd.Init.dev_endpoints = 4; //11 hpcd.Init.use_dedicated_ep1 = 0; hpcd.Init.ep0_mps = 0x40; hpcd.Init.dma_enable = 0; hpcd.Init.low_power_enable = 1; hpcd.Init.phy_itface = PCD_P...

NChow by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

what is GPI speed setting (SPI)in stmcube

I have a question regarding to the selection of the GPIO speed setting in SPI configuration. as far as I understand is that it helps to adjuste the rising time of the signal.my question is basically , how it is this being done in the controller ?furt...

AOmar by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bug in TSC example project

There is a bug inSTM32Cube_FW_L0_V1.11.2\Projects\STM32L073Z-EVAL\Examples\TSC\TSC_BasicAcquisition_Interrupt\Src\stm32l0xx_hal_msp.c, line 116:it has to beTSCx_TS1_IO_GPIO_PORTinstead

0690X000009YFoKQAW.png
seren by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Read a file from Web-Address

Hello forum,Is it possible to read a file from a website (e.g www.WebSiteName.com/file.txt) with STM32?I'm going to read data through the board B-L475E-IoT with access to internet. With this Board i can to send the data to the Cloud (Microsoft Azure ...

Slh by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

USBH_UserProcess never entered

Hello,I'm trying to use the USBH library in my project by taking the corresponding chunks of code from the USB_Host Application example present in the STM32Cube. However, I must miss an important part because the USB_UserProcess is never entered. I m...

GMeur by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos