STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32H7 Nucleo board - Ethernet PPS output

Can anyone provide sample code for Ethernet PPS output signal generation?I use Nucleo board, pin PB5 (CN7 connector).I use 43 value for sub second increment registerMy PPS settings: ETH->MACPPSIR = 50000000 - 1;//PPS interval register (1 tick - 20ns...

Andrew1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

usb device vcp won't give any life on PC

I'm creatring an application on a STM32F412RG. Because I'v to build a lib that integrates in a bigger buid I have to use the standard peripheral lib instead of being able to use CubeMX unfortunately.I'm alreadys truggling for more than a week with ge...

SMaes.3 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LL drivers UART RXNE interrupt not working.

Hi !I am writing a code that uses the UART1 and I would like to work on RX interrupt to handle incoming strings.To start with it, I wrote a code that simply initialise the UART and send a character once the RX Interrupt is fired:#ifndef HSE_VALUE #de...

simo zz by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! using cdc vcp with adc in dma Mode

Posted on December 17, 2017 at 20:58Hello,i am trying to send data from the adc over the usb otg fs as virtual com port to my pc where i receive the data with a terminal program(HTerm).Using the ADC in 8bit Mode works perfectly. The settings are the...

Resolved! STM32F103RE USB HOST FOR KEY DISK

Greetings Everybody,I am confused whether i cam make STM32F103RE to work as usb host for mass storage ? In CUBE MX it says mass storage class but does it mean i can connect my USB disk to it and transfer data to it ? I know STM32F207ZG has the suppor...

Resolved! DHCP does not work when I change my Mac Address.

Board: STM32746G-DiscoveryProject: LwIP_HTTP_Server_Netconn_RTOSPosition: ethernetif.c stm32f7xx_hal_conf.h#define MAC_ADDR0  0U#define MAC_ADDR1  2U#define MAC_ADDR2  0U#define MAC_ADDR3  0U#define MAC_ADDR4  0U#define MAC_ADDR5  0UWhen set as abov...

Bootloader behavior

Hi,I need some help to understand the behavior of the bootloader.Currently I use STM32F746 but I will move to STM32F778AI next week.I have several needs from bootloader:Load bootloader if there is no user application.Load user application on start ( ...

davidra7 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels