STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Getting started with STM32f469 ?

I just got the eval board.I am clueless , too much info on the site , can someone point me to a get started pdf or something ? Shouldnt I see the board in the Audiweaver server? Where it now says native?I have Touch FX and the audio weaver ,but neith...

Resolved! STM32F7 USB OTG differences within series

I have a "hello world" example that works fine on a STM32F765Z6T6 (custom board). It basically waits for a USB serial port to be opened on the host side, and outputs "Hello world" every second over and over again. Unfortunately it's based on libopenc...

USB CDC + MSC Composite device

Hello,I use an STM32F4 as a USB CDC device, I would like to add the MSC functionality (SD card). I have read many threads, but have not found a way to implement it.Is it possible? What needs to be adjusted?Does anybody have found an introduction or t...

JCorn.2 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am using STM32F3xx_HAL_Driver with my STM32F303VD MCU. When I am erasing 1-3 pages of flash memory with HAL_ERR_TYPE HAL_FLASHEx_Erase (&eInit, &status) subroutine, my USART2 seems to overflow.

I have the USART2 setup for RTS/CTS flow-control and Rx DMA for one byte transfers into a ringbuffer. The problem isn't that the ringbuffer is overflowing, it appears that the DMA process is stalled during the erase flash pages operation and the UART...

JKlec by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 eval board for Ethernet

Hi,I have a project that needs to transfer full chunk of data from 1G bytes flash memory to computer with 2048 bytes at each tranfer. The total time has to be less than 20min. I am going to use STM32 with ethernet communication to accomplish this.Do ...

Jian Chen by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels