STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32L152 Bootloader Extended Erase Failure

Using our internally developed tool for writing a binary to a target using the in-ROM Bootloader according to AN3155 and AN2606, we were unable to appropriately perform commands as described in both application notes, specifically Bootloader Extended...

CVoro by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTML documentation for LL and HAL

I remember a couple of years ago, at least, that ST had documentation for HAL and LL drivers in the form of html pages like they do for the CMSIS documentation. They were great for quickly getting the info that I needed.Does anyone know if they are s...

Resolved! Stm32 HAL library timer

Hi guys,So I used an example of the HAL library to configure an input capture with a timer on a stm32f373vct6 microcontroller.Now I want to include this example in my project, but when I do so and try to build the compiler says :Error: L6218E: Undefi...

Bug in STM32 LL timer library

I'm seeing a bug in STM32Cube_FW_F1_V1.6.0.I was using timer 2 in up counting mode with a prescale value of 6399, however the prescale value was not being used. After stepping through the code I noticed a bug in the LL_TIM functions.The LL_TIM_Disabl...

SPeir by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos