STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32F107 boot loader problems

Hi to all,I am experiencing a nasty problem in programming a STM32F107 MCU.I made a my own board and I use to interface with pc USART1 (PA9 - PA10) and SWD (PA13 - PA14).Using the FlashDownloaderDemonstration, usually I get "No response from the targ...

Download FW via USB

I want to use STM32F103C8 module, and upgrade FW with USB. We do upgrade with UART before. So my question is:1.Can this module upgrade FW with USB?2.Which tool I can use to dowanlod the .bin file via USB? Still the STMFlashLoader Demo tool?DFUSeDemo ...

Resolved! STM32L462 USART3 not working for BootLoader

I am working on STM32L462 MCU. I would like to know about the UART usage for the boot-loader communication with host. By using this MCU, I am able to work with the USART2 but same is not with USART3. Also, attached snapshot shows that for USART3 (PC...

AP_040 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

IN APPLICATION PROGRAM (IAP) - OTA

Hello,Using stm32f429igt I am Trying to update my firmware online by using OTA (In application program). While searching for an example program I could find one using stm32f4 cube mx (find the attached path). here I don't know how to update it, can y...