STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32H7 and calloc failure

Hi,I am using a STMH743 running an LWIP example, added in mbedTLS to the mix.Eventually, got into a certificate parse issue,narrowing it down:I found that calloc failed: (890) x509_crt_parse_der_core: (899) x509_crt_parse_der_core: mbedtls_calloc(), ...

Bug in stm32f3xx_hal_i2c.c

CubeIDE version 1.4.1STM32Cube FW_F3 V1.11.0I had the problem, that my I2C communication (alternating rx/tx on slave) works on the first rx/tx cycle but fails on the second tx.The transmission skips the first byte and thus sending n-1 bytes. I found ...

fal.sch by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello! I'm trying to program the STM32F401CC using a 'Black Pill' development board and my Ubuntu 20.04LTS computer (a NUC8i5BEH). The STM32CubeProgrammer does not recognize the board in DFU mode (and thus I cannot program it).

It does recognize the USB device (when connected through the USB-C). My Macbook recognizes the device in DFU mode, so I know that the board and port is working (I have successfully programmed the board with my Mac). Also, I managed to program the boa...

KJond.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SDMMC1 working in 4bits mode with FatFS STM32H743

Hello, I am trying to use a µSD card with a nucleo-h743zi2card. I use SDMMC1 peripheral and FatFS middleware. When I set SDMMC1 in 1 bit mode my program works perfectly, but when I set the peripheral in 4 bits mode the card is not mounted. When I deb...

0693W000003PFFXQA4.jpg
M.CHN by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos