STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Clock speed stm32f429i example package

Dear ST Hello,could you tell me please the real clock value set in this example,\STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.25.1\Projects\STM32F429I-Discovery\Examples\SPI\SPI_FullDuplex_ComDMAThe clock frequency between master and slave must be equal, ...

wrong IS_RCC_PLLN_VALUE macro

Hi !This issue is still not fixed in the current F4 firmware V1.25.If USE_FULL_ASSERT is used the parameter check for a valid calculated value of PLLN=96 by STM32CubeMx fails.The old issue was closed therefore please raise a ticket (again) - thanks !...

Resolved! Potential bug in STM32H HAL v1.8.0: enabling CANFD transmission request for a given packet may disable TX for previous already queued requests.

The 2 instances where hfdcan->Instance->TXBAR is written in stm32h7xx_hal_fdcan.c (as means of activating a TX reqeust for a given CANFD packet) use a direct value assignment to the register:hfdcan->Instance->TXBAR = BufferIndex;hfdcan->Instance->TXB...

RMart.0 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Timeout for UART using Interrupt Rx/Tx

Hi there,I currently have a system where I am using a UART Rx/Tx in "interrupt mode". Right now I am receiving packets of indeterminant length so I have a "header" section that contains the size of the "body section".Basically my code bounces back an...

MFord.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Intermittent USB VCP Com Port

Posted on May 11, 2017 at 12:58Hi,i designed a flight controller board based on STM32F303. i have a weird problem where each time i assembled a complete board, initially there will be no problem and PC will be able to detect and connect with the boa...

Labels