STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Nucleo-F767ZI UDP Echo Server not working

Dear STM support,I'm trying to work on udp communication between my nucleo-f767zi (server) and my ubuntu PC (client). I use LwIP middleware generated by STM32CudeIDE for UDP. I set the static IP address on STM to be 192.168.0.10static IP address on m...

TKham.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CubeMX can't find FATFS solution

I'm trying to use STM32CubeMX inside the STM32CubeIDE to configure a Nuleo-413ZH board. I'm not letting CubeMX initialize the peripherals. I"ve got all my peripherals configured. Except, the FATFS table says "No solution" in the "Found Solution" fiel...

0693W0000058voKQAQ.png
magene by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H743 memory map

Hi Folks,@ALABB​  @Amel NASRI​ The STM32H742/H743 Datasheet (DS12110 Rev 7, appears to be the latest updated one)Page #54/357 of the Document: Table 7 (Flash memory and SRAM memory mapping for STM32H742xI/G)--> memory map for the H743 is missing!It d...

How to implement HID + CDC?

Hello, I am actually trying to implement HID + CDC in my project, I found nothing interesting on Google.Is someone know something about it or have a working example? It would help me a lot, thank you in advance.

HGaut.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nucleof767zi ethernet on stm32cudeide

Hi,I would like to ask how to setup an ethernet on nucleo-f767zi.I tried to use stm32cudeide to configure, but I don't the MAC address of my board. How to find it?Also, do I have to set up the IPv4 address? Is there an example that I can follow?Thank...

TKham.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos