STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

usb otg host/device mode switch

Hi,I have STM32F746 discovery board. I use USB OTG host/device mode on the Micro USB FS port.  If the OTG cable plugged is a flash drive, the firmware detect as a MSC host mode. If the OTG cableplugged is a USB type A to micro USB, the firmware detec...

JChen.24 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Questions about LwIP POST Operation

I have a custom STM32F407 board that I have been working with over the last month or so. I developed a httpd application using the STM32CubeIDE tool. I am using GET to control my devices and everything works as planned.I have a couple of spare boards...

STM32F767ZI and LWIP HTTPD

Hello,I have a simple web server running on STM23F7. I can control LEDs via Ethernet and display sensor values on the web. The question is how to achieve automatic refresh of data from the sensor. Using HTML, I can refresh the whole page every 1 seco...

DJeze.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nucleo G0B1RE as a Host USB CDC

Is it actually possible to configure a STM32G0B1 as a Host USB CDC to open a VCP? I have a STM32L476 configured as OTG USB device. The PC can open a VCP port and send some commands. Not problem with this. I'm wondering if I can use the G0B1 as a Host...

xpp07 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos