STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

USB audio overwrites received data

I want to build a simple USB audio interface using STM32L432 Nucleo board. The device is detected by the computer but the sound is not played correctly. Even if nothing is played, the whole buffer is filled with 0x00 except two bytes. This is repeate...

cym by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F7 MAC-to-MAC possible? With HAL?

The STM32F7 supports Ethernet with MAC (and DMA), according to doc en.DM00224583.pdf.I try to connect it to a KSZ9896 (ethernet switch) that provides a direct MAC interface in RMII.The KSZ provides configuration bits similar to the STM32 ETH_MACxxx.I...

USB flash drive detection not working

Hi,I am using STM32F205RET6 customized board and trying to mount the USB flash drive like below, but am getting FRESULT value as 11 (FR_INVALID_DRIVE, /* (11) The logical drive number is invalid */) FRESULT fr;FATFS fs0, fs1; fr = f_mount(&fs1, "1:...

Bkris.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to transmit non-echo TCP packets using Netx?

HiI must have done something wrong in the function below to transmit a buffer on a tcp socket. If transmitting up to 4096 bytes the function works fine. If len is greater than that, nx_tcp_socket_send fails. How to stream a buffer correctly using Net...

AMend.5 by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos