STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

task is not running after hard reset in freertos

hi,I make bootloader to switch the code between two bank starting at address 0x08000000.and two application starting at 0x08020000 and 0x08100000 respectively, when I individual run the code it work fine, but when I hard reset the code, it goes to bo...

ykn by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32C0316-DK-Brisk-Demo STM32 Git Hot Spot

This post is a constructive feedback channel for the STM32C0316-DK Brisk demo project.Implemented Application Functions:Alternative IO Drivers which can coexist with HAL'sSTM32 Vdd and Temperature monitoringAnalog Keyboard (ADC, Debouncing)LEDs (puls...

S.Ma by Principal
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

G4 CAN: How to use with USB?

Hi! I'm in a conundrum, and am wondering if there are hacks around this. I'd like to use CAN on a a G4. And give it updatable firmware by USB. My options appear to be this:#1: Share a CAN Rx line with Boot 0 pin.#2 Share CAN Rx line with USP_DN.Are e...

DOCon.1 by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB DFU bootloader : start from source.

Hello,I am trying to restart a STM32L072 into DFU bootloader mode (using STM32 LoRa Discovery kit) .The bootloader is working and I can use it to flash my firmware using a jumper between BOOT0 and VCC.Now I would like to enter bootloader from source....

Slan by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB_CoreReset fails with a TIMEOUT error.

I am trying to run a USB HS example with external PHY on NUCLEO-F756ZG. As I count find example I have gone ahead and created code from scratch. I am using USB3300 external PHY. I have made the proper connection except for RST and +5V to the module b...

Jayesh2 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos