STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! In stm32h743, in SPI, enabling the EOT IRQ after the other IRQs are enabled makes the SPI ISR to be fired endlessly. Why?

In stm32h743, in SPI, I have a slave device with interrupts enabled. In particular, I'm enabling all the error interrupts (UDR, OVR, CRCERR, FRE, MODF), and the RXP, TXP and EOTIE interrupts, in that order.If I enable EOTIE the first of all of them, ...

DGast.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

LL UART Interrupt

Where can I find a complete compilation of the LL Api, especially what USART handling is concerned?I'm trying to implement (with FreeRTOS underlying) a ring buffer driven I/O system to read from and write to UARTs.Do I understand it right? There is o...

usb msc host or msc device dynamic selection.

I want to configure a USB device using STM32F746.I want to select the USBH MSC Host and Device as needed (without rebooting..).In CubeMX, only "Host Only" or "Device Only" can be selected.When selecting DualRole in CubeMX, a library is not created.I ...

SKIM.6 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H723VE Ethernet

Hello,I'm using the STM32H723VE chip in my project and I'm having some difficulties getting the Ethernet interface fully functional. Used this chip with the KSZ8041 and I'm giving ping. I enabled the D-Cache and I-Cache, performed the MPU settings. I...

GTrin.2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

FreeRTOS - TICK_RATE_HZ

I'm wondering about the influence of TICK_RATE_HZ in FreeRTOS. If I understand correctly, this is the "granularity" by which RTOS can switch between tasks. So within an interval of 1ms a task cannot be released and another task which would have to pr...