STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! High speed SPI on TIM PulseFinished interrupt?

Hallo everyone,As a relative newbe in the world of MCU programming, I am searching for an acceptable solution for the fast readout of an ADC chip with a SPI interface. It concerns the MCP33131D/10 ADC (16bit, 1MS/s) to be controlled by a STM32F40...

FredS by Senior
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Running clock to subdivide PPS

Hi! I am working on an application, where I need a running clock to subdivide the time between PPS pulses. I am using an STM32F412, complete custom PCB but the code is mostly relying on HAL and FreeRTOS.In this application I need to time-stamp some m...

Immediate !!!

Hi, I am using a STM32F429 board and I have compiled u boot and freeRTOS for this board's core. I wanna run a FreeRTOS on this board on U boot. My compilation processes  was successfull. But when I wanna run this on u boot. I am loading FreeRTOS .b...

mus4 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB55RGV6 in mode DFU no update firmware

Hello. I'm a beginner with the STM32WB55RGV6, but I have a lot of experience with other microcontrollers from different manufacturers. I bought a STM32WB55RGV6 NUCLEO development board to load the Flipper Zero firmware onto it. However, I'm facing ma...

zurczurc by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32L0x1 svd

Hi,I have STM32L0x1 svd v1.3, and it seems the PWR_CR LPSDSR bit is missing.Is there a more recent svd file? I can't seem to find it.Thanks

Resolved! STM UART DMA to receive Multibyte packet

hi, This is question regarding UART reception.UART configured with 115200 8 N1 I have a project where i need to receive a multibyte packet on UART and the length is not fixed.My Queries 1> Which approach should I take to receive a multibyte packet.2>...

STM32 does not reset after DFU by USB

Posted on November 17, 2017 at 20:27I have already read several posts about the subject. including 'DFU: LEAVE does not jump to application'.and 'Reset after firmware upgrade'Context : STM32F072RBusing either DfuSeCommand.exe or DfuSeDemoUsing the D...

Labels