STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32f4-Discovery SDIO problems

Posted on July 12, 2012 at 13:52Hi, I have been trying to get SDIO to work on an STM32f4-Discovery board using the std-periph library and the mass storage class example from the USB device library. I was able to get SDIO+FatFs+USB to work but it wor...

tavish by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bootloader

Posted on October 05, 2012 at 10:53Hello I am using STM32F2XX series. And I am new to controller programing. I am using in built bootloader currently. If in case if i want to have a firmware upgrade feature, what are the changes needs to be done at...

logger and MSC with fatfs

Posted on October 11, 2012 at 17:16 Hello experts and sorry to bother you once more. I implemented a FW for a STM32F102CB that combines logging and USB MSC (Mass Storage Class). I took the USB MSC from STM32_USB-FS-Device_Lib_V3...

Lot of problems with ST applications

Posted on August 16, 2012 at 10:00Hello, first I apologize if my English is not very good. It's not my primary language. I'm quite new to the STM32 world. I'd like to try some tools provided by ST. The first two downloaded give a lot of troubles. 1)...

Mark81 by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting of HID USB on FreeRTOS

Posted on January 26, 2012 at 19:27Hi I am having issue of porting USB to FreeRTOS environment, Windows pops up and message in task bar saying ''Unknown Device ''   Please help., Does it mean USB it set at wrong clock, USB used to be so simple on ST...

STM32F4xx - Ethernet MII/SMI clock (

Posted on October 04, 2012 at 14:26For setting of the divider, which determines the Ethernet MAC-to-PHY Serial Management Interface's (MDC/MDIO lines) clock rate, the stm32f4xx.h header says the following:&sharpdefine ETH_MACMIIAR_CR   ((uint32_t)0x...

USB CDC Serial Port

Posted on June 10, 2011 at 21:14Hi, I am concepting a new design that has to communicate using USB.  I have a pivitol question.  Is it possible to implement a USB interface that emulates a PC COM port that will install under Windows without having a...

longTimer by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels