STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sd card damage after writing data[SOLVED]

Posted on January 20, 2015 at 14:41I am getting a very annoying problem where my SD cards are becoming corrupted after recording data through a custom PCB. I'm using the SDIO driver (fixed for 4GB), that clive has made available in the forum, for in...

felipe2 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Minimal working uart reciver with HAL

Posted on January 20, 2015 at 06:45I will make minimal uart reciver with HAL, by STM Cybe, but it don't work.Test code is atached.I use stm32f4-discovery, there i will connect PC6 to PC7 and run attached code. ANd nothing happens - no any will be re...

chief by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB network device

Posted on January 26, 2015 at 09:16Hi folks, I searched for an implementation of USB networking for STM32(F4) but did not found anything. Did someone already implement CDC-EEM or CDC-RNDIS, and willing to share the code ? Cheers. #cdc-usb-network

Continuous pooling through HOST_CTRL_XFER

Posted on March 24, 2013 at 22:41Hey, tech.haris can you just tell me what did you do do deal with this continuous pooling through HOST_CTRL_XFER after failed enumeration? I know it might not relate at all to my problem, but since nobody want to say...

STM32F40x DFU Requirements

Posted on January 20, 2015 at 17:49I've made my first PCB with the STM32F405RGT6 but unfortunately the DFU isn't working.  The device is never detected despite booting with the appropriate BOOT0/BOOT1 and FS_DP, FS_DM, and FS_ID connected.  I'm tryi...

craig by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos