STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Issues with I2C Direction Changes

Hello;I am working with STM32CubeIDE, trying to connect a Nucleo-L4R5ZI board to an ADCS chip using I2C. The method of communication is very strange, requiring: [start condition] - [controller sends two bytes] - [start condition] - [controller sends ...

DeemDeem52_0-1710289722807.png DeemDeem52_1-1710289820964.png

XMODEM protocol for file transfer

Hi,I'm currently working on file transfer through the XMODEM protocol, and I want to implement the logic in STM32CubeIDE. If anyone has already implemented it, please share the source code. It would be helpful for me. Thanks

pvall.1 by Associate II
  • 15 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Move LWIP from barebone to FreeRTOS

Hi,I'm able to configure LWIP with my Nucleo-F439 board so that it responds to pings as expected. I however want to be able to transport some useful information to a socket (telnet or similar) and I want to use FreeeRTOS for that. I however am unable...

debug by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! PWM register of TIMER

I have initialized a project with STM32CubeIDE (the .ioc file) using the STM32F407G discovery.I want to produce on an output pin of the TIMER4 a PWM signal with a certain duty cycle, so I set in the .ioc file the various parameters and in particular ...

luke514_0-1710235862441.png
luke514 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

TCP/IP connection problem after repowering

Hello,I am currently using Olimex's STM32 E407 board. I am using raw tcp. I enabled lwIP on CubeMX. I have been able to create a TCP server, connect the board to my computer with ethernet cable and communicate. The problems I am facing now are as bel...

direncan by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels