STM32 MCUs Boards and hardware tools

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Signal Noise on relay module

Hello to everybody,I have a problem I can't solve with an STM32 H7 board.I wrote a little app to command a solenoid valve (24V, 200 mA). It's very simple, I have two software buttons for opening and closing it, using a relay module.Testing it, everyt...

Sr1s by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

stlink v3 work with stm32f411 mcus

Hi there.ive recently made my own circuit board which and I having trouble getting the stlink v3 to detect my f411 mcu. I've checked my oscilloscope and I can see the swd, swclk , and reset lines being driven by the programmer but I'm unable to get t...

SBrid by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

hi i am using a STM32H745BIT6 chip it is connecting to the st-link but when i try to debug it its not letting me do it it says the following error:

STMicroelectronics ST-LINK GDB server. Version 5.8.0Copyright (c) 2020, STMicroelectronics. All rights reserved.Starting server with the following options:       Persistent Mode           : Disabled       LogFile Name              : C:\WORK\NEW_PROJE...

fMoha.1 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

hi i am having issues with the Debug its a M7 and M4 MCU i connected swdio, swclk, swo, NRST, gnd and Vapp

the error:STMicroelectronics ST-LINK GDB server. Version 5.8.0Copyright (c) 2020, STMicroelectronics. All rights reserved.Starting server with the following options:       Persistent Mode           : Disabled       Logging Level             : 1      ...

fMoha.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos