STM32 MCUs Boards and hardware tools

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32L431 DAC

Which DAC method is used for STM32L431, R-2R or resistor strings?Different things are written in the two materials. https://www.st.com/content/ccc/resource/training/technical/product_training/01/4b/81/0e/21/a6/4c/55/STM32L4_Analog_DAC.pdf/files/STM32...

kazuchib by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HW design

Hello, I have to design a circuit and I need help. There are two external devices, which the third device with MCU STM32F105 has to find out which of them is connected to it. Two external devices have signals:- 24v or non-connected - GroundI can mayb...

NASI by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi I got an ST Link ISOL for programming an STM32L4R9 on custom board. I can connect it to ST Link V2 on SWD using 4 pins from another nucleo board, TGT_VDD, SWCLK, SWDIO and GND.

In the target voltage I can see not detected. I have removed the ribbon cable and have connected using jumpers now, pins in the following manner:1 - VDD7 - SWDIO9 - SWCLK3, 6 - GNDI don't know what is going wrong with the ISOL version of the STLINK v...

Makarand by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to Fix ST LINK V2 Errors

Hello.I am a STM32F407VE user.I am trying to load a program using ST LINK V2, but an error occurred and the program could not be loaded. The error is as follows, and if there is anyone who can solve this error, please let me know. thank you.

0693W00000JPdjkQAD.png