Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Multiple race conditions and bugs in SOCKD

Posted on November 20, 2016 at 18:43The SOCKD implementation suffers from many race conditions and bugs which makes it impossible to make robust applications without forcibly rebooting the WiFi module when it's not performing as expected.Problems & ...

mafredri by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

BlueNRG stops advertising after some time

Posted on September 28, 2015 at 19:19Hi, I'm having trouble with advertising: it seems that after some time, the module stops advertising. The actual time after the issue appears seems to be grossly related to the Advertising_Interval_Min & Advertis...

hardware by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

BlueNRG1 as SPI slave

Posted on June 21, 2017 at 11:55hi,i would like to know if there is any software for STEVAL-IDB007v1  BlueNRG1 as peripherial using SPI bus, tried DTM_SPI.hex but SPI seems not responsive.

oriol by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Yet another SPI SPWF04S problem

Posted on June 14, 2017 at 12:07 Hi all. I'm having trouble connecting to AP with SPI mode. I tried to same network with putty and USB-to-UART cable and it connected fine (I only did ping over the connection, so not much). However with SPI it con...

SPWFxxxC with two antennas?

Posted on June 12, 2017 at 08:38Hi,is it possible to use a splitter to have two wifi antennas with the SPWF moduls?One antenna would be in side the housing, the second antenna shall have a cable with 1m length, e.g. http://www.teltonika.lt/de/produc...