Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Not able to program STEVAL-BLUEMIC-1

I am using STEVAL-BLUEMIC-1. which is having firmware already(Accelerometer ,Gyroscope and Voice) with BLE. I want to load new firmware in that. But not able to load through ST LINK . Read out protection enable is coming. I try to disable the read ou...

mikt by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STEVAL-FKI 001 V1

Development board "STEVAL-FKI 001 V1" has been obtained.But I used a simple microcontroller like Arduino.So, "STEVAL-FKI 001 V1"Which language to developI do not know where to download the development environment.I want you to help me.

WYusa by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

[SPSGRFC] Help configuration

Hi to all.I'm working on telemetry board:P2P, client connects to a server (microcontroller) just for request, then server starts to send every second data to client (up to 10'000 Bytes), so I need to work at least at 115200 bit/s (actually I'm using ...

mbertoni by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

S2-LP Sigfox registration

Posted on May 09, 2018 at 22:22Hello,during my S2-LP Sigfox registrator process, I've sent the generated e-mail to mailto:sigfox@st.com. But the response contained an error:Error while responding to [...].Error Code: 2Message: No more ID in the data...

USB-C with STUSB4500 - get power from laptop

Hello This USB-C is confusing me. According the standard you should be able to receive or to send power. I am using the STEVAL-ISC005V1 Eval board form ST. Unfortunately the PD2 and the PD3 line is not active if I plug the device into a Laptop.So my ...

hcls by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos