Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Products: Two PCBs Steval-FKI433V2 and S2-LP DK_1.2.1 project example "SDK_Chat.c". How correctly organize echo of Rx data in one of the Steval without connecting it to terminal?

Hello.I use the S2-LP DK_1.2.1 project example "SDK_Chat.c" as the base for two Steval-FKI433V2 PCBs.The 1st Steval with unchanged SDK_Chat.c program is used as a base device, connected to COM-port, the 2nd Steval without connection to COM-port shoul...

bvn123 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPBTLE-1S Multi-Channel ADC?

When I read one channel, I get good numbers (using the polled version for now).When I change the MUX after a read to go to the other channel (ADC2, Temperature), I get garbage on all channels.I've read/discarded 12 readings, but even that doesn't eli...

TJohn.14 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Kindly give the solution for error: No signature of method: com.crashlytics.tools.gradle.CrashlyticsPlugin.findObfuscationTransformTask() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.String) values: [ReleaseUnsigned]

I downloaded the latest version available at ST site i.e. Ver 1.07. When I am trying to sync the project the error appears. Same happens with old version also. Kindly help.

NKall.7 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

BLE_STATUS_TIMEOUT from Bluenrg-MS

Hello, I am trying to send sensor data through BLE.Below is my code I am getting BLE_STATUS_TIMEOUT (0xFF) from getBlueNRGVersion fuction as shown in code I am printing hex value just to know return val.After that every functions returning same erro...

DPate.5 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos