Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sample project for X-NUCLEO-S2915A1 using Contiki/6Lowpan available for simple UDP sender, receiver, sniffer and edge router. Is there any other sample project from STM I can refer?

I am working on a project to create a star network between a router to a number of sensors over 6lowpan using Contiki. Router will pass the messages to border router. Router and border router is connected to main power, while sensor is battery power...

AJama.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

HAL_I2S_TxHalfCpltCallback and HAL_I2S_TxCpltCallback are not called on a 50:50 duty cycle as expected when using a circular buffer to I2S.

I am outputting audio over I2S at 8k with a 128 sample buffer. I was getting timing issues so I turn on an LED on the Half way callback and turn it off on the complete callback. I expect a 50% duty cycle. But I get the output below on my scope. Anyon...

0693W000004K6E5QAK_image.png
RAdam.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! P-NUCLEO_USB002 serial debug output

I am currently working on a P-NUCLEO_USB002 board to develop a PD solution. It seems the serial debug output is playing up. I set the USB_CLI already but it just give me some garbage data. I double checked the baudrate and it seems ok. Is anyone has ...

HWong.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to calculate blue nrg stack usage size.

I am using the BLUENRG-M2SP ble chip set , i created the 2 services ,there services are Primary Services 1. first service has the 3 characteristics and Second services has the 5 characteristics , if i add third services , i am getting Lack of Memory ...

mkuma.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos