Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ON/OFF external TCXO in sniff mode

Hello,I'm working on extrem low power radio with S2-LP transceiver. To obtain a very low consumption in rx mode i puted it in sniff mode. My design has external TCXO reference and when i left it always on all work fine, but if i set gpio to switch of...

EMont.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Clarification of GATT Write Procedures

I'm a bit confused regarding some nuances of the BlueNRG-2's BLE characteristic value write procedures' functions & events. Below is my understanding with a few questions.Bluetooth Core Specification v5.2 | Vol 3, Part G; 4 GATT Feature Requirements ...

cp210x communication with STM32f4

Hi,Kindly advice how to communicate with an external device has CP210x with stm32f4 via USB FS mode. Is there any driver? In my project i want to read an external sensor data via USB. That sensor transmitting the data via CP210x chip . Please advice....

PC/stm32 USB communication cable

Hi everyone, i am trying to establish a USB communication between my nucleo-L073RZ and my PC. I have stripped a USB cable to connect it to the usb pins of the board (PA12 & PA11) and it worked well but i wanted to buy a cable (not homemade) to do it....

Jmaxi by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos