Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I have configured my Bluenrg2 with the help of Bluenrgsdk module with Data Length Extension of 251 bytes and ATT_MTU as 247 and I have acheived a throughput speed around 300kbps but range is the main problem,it gets disconnected if i go beyond 3meters.

I am using BLE_Throughtput_Ext program from Bluenrgsdk version 3.1.0.I have also configured Tx power levels from -14dbm to 8dbm and the results are same(I can see very small variation in my distance of around 2m) as the distance increases my data rat...

KV.271 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

BlueNRG-2: Dma do not working after wakeup

I;m working on bluenrg-2.The system undergo sleep after 3 minutes if no device connected I have to read the ADC value from DMA.Once the system undergo sleep ,the wake up switch will wake up the board.But after wake up the DMA not working. if(DMA_Get...

RJOY.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Need the BOM for BLUENRG-1 schematic.

I am using BLUENRG-1 (QFN package, 32 pin) in my design. I got the schematic of BLUENRG-1 for my design but I am not able to get the value mentioned in the schematic. If anyone has BOM for the schematic please share with me.Please check the attached ...

SShar.11 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't find MS5611 device on I2C.

Hello! I recently started working with STM32 microcontrollers and I'm trying to work with a MS5611 sensor with I2C but when I use HAL_I2C_IsDeviceReady function to detect the different devices I have on the I2C it detects nothing. I have check the bo...

Resolved! STPM32 UART protocol details

Hello,I'm working on a driver for a proprietary device that should interface with an STPM32 power meter via UART. I'm at the point of writing some routine to access STPM32 registers without the need of manually compose the UART frames.However, I keep...

DGiov.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos