Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is BLUENRG-M2 module need firmware upgrade?

HiI am using bluenrg M2 module, bluenrg_m2sa and it's expansion board x_nucleo_bnrg2a1.Module with expansion board is working but module purchased separately is not. As mentioned in the errata sheet of expansion board do I need to update every new ...

Skada.3 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Which one of the "BLE" or "Wi-Fi 802.15.4" is more fit (and suitable) in order to using into the smart wireless network including many sensors.

HelloWe would like to know that, which one of the "BLE" or "Wi-Fi 802.15.4" is more fit (and suitable) in order to using into the smart wireless network including many sensors (when there are more than 4 sensors in the network).Thanks

ST25R3912 calibration

Hi, I'm new with the NFC family. I am have issue with calibration for ST25R3912. I have been read the document but not found any idea. Can anyone give me the suggest to help me calibration for ST25R3912 . Thanks.

TTran.6 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is the STUSB4710 VBUS enable mandatory?

HiIs it possible to use the STUSB4710 without the VBUS_EN_SRC switch? In such a way the the VBUS is always sourced from the supply side.I expected this to work, but when I tried it on the STUSB4710A evaluation module, it seems it will not set any PDO...

TNils.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos