Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

There are any way to establish comunication between STMF746 and the PC using the LwIP + RTOS to send and reciving data independently (without handsakeing question/anser)?

I am using the LwIP + RTOS to establish communication between STMF746 and the PC. I was able to send from STM to PC, or from the PC to STM, but I only could be able to do one thing. There are any way to program the STM to be working by 2 thread: one ...

RExpo.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BlueNRG-2 : problem with sleep state

Hello,I have a problem with the bluenrg-2. I'm using a STEVAL-IDB008V2.I measured the current while in different sleep state and here are the results :CPU-HALT : 1.6 mAWAKETIMER : 1.9 mANOTIMER : some nA.The problem is that I'm supposed to have some ...

DActi by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Logs cannot be exported anymore

Started today with my STEVAL-STWINKT1B, with default firmware and an outdated version of ST BLE Sensor app.I was happy, the app connected and I was able to do a first trial, gather some data and export the data as csv by email.After that, I did an up...

SThie.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why does BlueNRG-1 wake up once 10 seconds?

I used BlueNRG-1 to make 1 minutes wake-up timer. But it seems wake up once 10 seconds. It causes current consumption more about 1.5uA. How to solve it? Detail information is at attach file. My code snipped is as follows. #define SCAN_RESPONSE_TIMER ...

TWu.6 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos