Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Issue in STM32F746 - KSZ8863 interface

I'm trying to use a KSZ8863 Ethernet PHY with the STM32F746G. We have used the RMII interface to connect with KSZ8863 and running at 50MHz frequency .RMII pins are connected to KSZ8863 based on MAC mode interface.To test the KSZ8863 ,We have used stm...

STM-User by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ble Receiving Junk data

hi all i am using blenrg2 m2sp chip as network mode. its operating as peripheral device and communicating with host controller through UART with 115200 baud rate .I received BLE read characteristic request , i did not response till 1 second ...

MCV.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

S2-LP (and its GUI) problems

Hi!I have S2-LP connected to S2-LP GUI (only difference - it has no EEPROM on board, so I recompiled CLI firmware with EEPROM_NO define, and it has quartz running at 25MHz). I have to receive packets with 30-50kpbs datarate, but I made slower packets...

How to read data from pins? STM32F4

Hello everyone, I would like to know how to read data from pin on STM32F4. I have a small project where I am blinking led (it's running throw Arduino board) and I would like to see throw STM32F4 when it's on and when it isn't. How should I setup pin?...

0693W000007Z0RKQA0.png
TrixCZE by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos