Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I want to use hyperflash

I want to use hyperflash (S26KS512 or S26KL512) with stm32h723zet6 microcontroller.The memory has "Phase Shifted Clock" pins.What should I do with them? Connect to GND or VCC or Not Connected?Hyperbus interface (stm32) support 1.8v?

aoz.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

BlueNRG paring problem

Hi ST community! I have been using BlueNRG for the next version of product in our company. I have a problem with pairing this module with phone. Once I paired with device, they are supposed to be connected even after phone restarts, but it is not the...

JKing.2 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

RF channel frequency settings for S2LP

I am in the process of migrating from spirit1 to S2LP, I am stuck in the calibration of the frequency, before in spirit 1 it is mentioned in the datasheet of spirit1 via equation 3 fc=fbase+foffset+(fxo/2^15  ×CHSPACE)×CHNUMOn the other hand in the S...

H..10 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BlueNRG - Unable to advertise 128-bits services

I'm using a X-NUCLEO-BNRG2A1 shield on a NUCLEO-L476RG board.I am able to advertise 16-bits and 32-bits services using aci_gap_update_adv_data(), but trying with a 128-bits service always ends up with a "BAD PARAMETER" error. What am I missing? (I'm ...

paul19 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi everyone, Here, Present am Working on TESEO-LIV3F gps interface am Trying to read GPRMC and GPGLL through USART interface,

1.In my schematics, my RF section is designed without Capacitors placed(open) , is capacitor need to be added, what capacitor value would you prefer .!2.Is we need to initialize and config for setting parameters in TESEO-LIV3F for GPRMC and GPGLL.Ple...

0693W00000APZArQAP.png
Snagu.11 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos