STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Steval - spin3204 and motor jk86bls71-03-x001

Hello. I am using Steval - spin3204 and motor jk86bls71-03-x001. I am building a project for Keil in ST Motor control 5.4.3. But I can’t start the engine with or without Hall sensors. I tried to make various configurations of PID controllers, PWM par...

DTrif.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to drive P-NUCLEO-IHM001?

product link is here https://www.st.com/en/evaluation-tools/p-nucleo-ihm001.html. The purpose is to control the motor to run as requested, in the product page, I'm a little confused, I start the board f302r8 and start a project, then where to get the...

adam.wu by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! FOC Software for Nucleo-64 G474RE

Hi,I have recently bought an STM32 Nucleo-64 G474RE. I want to use this MCU for FOC with a BLDC. I have seen there are many libraries available and there is the ST Motor Control Workbench tool available. But I am confused as to which tool and/or lib...

CBald.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32 Nucleo-64 G474RE board - FOC Software

Hi,I have recently bought an STM32 Nucleo-64 G474RE. I want to use this MCU for FOC with a BLDC. I have seen there are many libraries available and there is the ST Motor Control Workbench tool available. But I am confused as to which tool and/or libr...

CBald.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is MC Workbench compatible with NUCLEO-64 G474RE ?

Hi,I am trying to use the MC workbench with a Nucleo-64 G474RE MCU. I have checked the boards in the software but mine does not appear. Is there any way I could use the Workbench with my Nucleo-64 G474RE MCU ? Any board form the ones listed which is ...

CBald.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I'm using the STM32 Motor Control Software Development Kit (MCSDK) and every time I try to compile a project a get this error: "Temporary JSON file is corrupted ". Does anyone have experience solving this?

ERROR:Temporary JSON file is corrupted => switch to non-temporary and retryorg.json.JSONException: A JSONObject text must begin with '{' at 1 [character 2 line 1]Version info: MC Workbench    : 5.4.3.19514WB_to_Mx      : 1.0.6.template-19-11-14STM32C...

SQuin.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos