STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! what is the voltage range for X-NUCLEO-IHM03A1?

According to product page X-NUCLEO-IHM03A, this motor driver voltage range should be between 10.5 V to 85 V. But I got a sample I do see Vin max printed as '50V'. Can someone from the nucleo explain which max voltage spec I should choose?

轩郭.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! hi everyone ! need some help with STM32F401RE i m gana read 6 analog input using ADC with DMA and timer then i wana call the values from the memory to use it in the same time i wana made PWM output for my servo motor .

I solved ADC and DMA part but i have problem whit calling the the values from memory and with PWM output that my servo motor cant work any way . plz help me .NOT: im new in stm32

Halra.1 by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F FOC SDK User Manual

Is there a newer version for the DocID18458? UM1052 is a very nice (but outdated) user manual for the FOC SDK for STM32F microcontrollers, it is more complete than UM2374 but has not been updated, or at least I can not find a newer version, since Sep...

kswarm by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where can I download MC SDK V4.3?

I am having the P-Nucleo IHM001. I am trying to generate code using ST Motor Control Workbench, but after building and dumping the code in the controller, the motor is not spinning and two faults are showing up:FOC faultSoftware errorI want to try ol...

PPati.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos