STM32 MCUs Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Will the development boards arrive in time? (Oct 27th)

Hi, I was registered before for the course on Tuesday October 6th and had to cancel as I did not receive the hardware in time. It actually was sent 2 days late to a wrong address in Germany instead of Switzerland. Also for the course on October 27th ...

oliver23 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missed to confirm my registration for November, 10th

Because I was on a 10 day vacation, I missed to confirm my registration for the workshop "Discover our STM32 security ecosystem - from theory to practice" within the prescribed time frame. Might it be possible to still join the online workshop?Best r...

MRogg.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missed to confirm my registration for November, 10th

Good Morning, I missed confirming my registration for the workshop "Discover our STM32 security ecosystem - from theory to practice" within the prescribed time frame. Might it be possible to still join the online workshop?Yours faithfullyC. Schermess...

CSche.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L0 - reset after setting RDP

Dear,I am setting RDP to level 1 in my application, After setting it I call System reset HAL_NVIC_SystemReset(); After reset I am expecting the MCU is locked, but it seems I read in code the MCU is still in level 0 so the procedure of setting RDP to ...

JJRR by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos