STM32 MCUs Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

stm32f429 x-cube-cryptolib import blank project

hello i try to test xcube-cryptolib rsa in blank project , my develop board stm32f429 disc1 and i added all lib files when i try to build get error justcollect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit statusmake: *** [makefile:44: test.elf] Error 1i cant unde...

tsah.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Porting SBSFU to the same family

I'm trying port the SBSFU example STM32L476 board to our MCU which is STM32L475. Fortunately they are very similar. I'm going through the code and it makes sense but I could not find a single reference about porting it. ST has documents that explain ...

MHoss.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

CRC data ignored after CRC reset - revisited

I've been just bitten by https://community.st.com/s/feed/0D50X00009XkW6NSAV . [reconstructed] In an already proven working piece of code, I first check if an array's first word is equal to a constant (signature), then I reset the CRC and then feed it...

How to make a binary file length multiple of 16byte

Hi,I am working on p-nucleo-wb55 and run SBSFU example successfully. now i want replace default user application with my application as a secure application (.sfb). I refer AN5056(Integration guide for the X-CUBE-SBSFU) section 8.1 How to make an app...

asala.19 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

User app not decrypt

Hi,I am testing SBSFU in p-nucleo-wb55. when i am flashing user_app.sfb it flash successfully at slot1 (Download Area) but can not decrypt and hang at below STATE can you please help me how to resolve this issue and also tell me how to enable debug l...

asala.19 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos