cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error on stm32h753 svd/sfr file in section CRC

MDost.1
Associate

I use STM32H7xx_DFP in last version 2.8.0 and in Keil uVision. There is shown some wrong addresses on the CRC registries. So I repaired it in svd file and generate new SFR file for STM32H753. If you need repair CRC view, I can send the sfr file to the email.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Martin Dostalík​ and welcome to the Community 🙂

I really appreciate your help and collaboration on this.👏

Your post has been very helpful in raising this issue and bringing it to our attention.

I escalated this internally to take the necessary action and correct the impacted files in the coming release.

Please allow me to mark this thread as the Best. This will help other community members with the same request find that answer faster.

Thank you again for having reported the point.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Martin Dostalík​ and welcome to the Community 🙂

I really appreciate your help and collaboration on this.👏

Your post has been very helpful in raising this issue and bringing it to our attention.

I escalated this internally to take the necessary action and correct the impacted files in the coming release.

Please allow me to mark this thread as the Best. This will help other community members with the same request find that answer faster.

Thank you again for having reported the point.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen