STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32F429, HAL, TIM+ADC+DMA + (mem2mem)

Posted on September 30, 2016 at 23:07 Hi, These forums have been so helpful for me, but I cant seem to find the answer to a problem that has me up for days. Here's what I am trying to achieve using the HAL: ADC1, ADC2, ADC3 simulta...

drmoore by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Bootloader

Posted on March 23, 2012 at 17:54 Hi everybody! I'm trying to make a bootloader that fetch a program from an SD card. I finally manage to parse the HEX file correctly and write the content in the flash memory but when I try to jump to the ...

STM32L476 USB Termination

Posted on April 13, 2016 at 04:20Hi folks,I am a little confused about USB termination requirements on the STM32L476 part.  I read in the datasheet that termination resistors on D+/D- are not needed and that the impedance matching is done by the int...

Streaming ''live'' video over Ethernet.

Posted on September 28, 2016 at 10:04Hi! I am working on the project, when I must translate live video from camera(OV7670) to PC via Ethernet. I am using STM32F4 Discovery board. I sucsessfully connect camera to Discovery via DCMI interface. From th...

chupys by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32Fxxx MTP USB Device

Posted on September 26, 2016 at 11:48Does anyone know if ST supports the Media Transport Protocol (MTP) for a USB device as opposed to a USB Host?For a lot of applications I'm sure this would be very useful addition, since it enables the USB device ...

connect 2 boards to each other !

Posted on September 24, 2016 at 10:32 hi I working with stmf429 board with cubemx and HAL driver and i must run ethernet protocol (with LWIP or without) I want to connect 2 boards to each other  (for example press key and led light up in other bo...

hamrgh by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

connect two boards with ethernet

Posted on September 24, 2016 at 10:36 hi I working with stmf429 board with cubemx and HAL driver and i must run ethernet protocol (with LWIP or without) I want to connect 2 boards to each other  (for example press key and led light up in other bo...

hamrgh by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Creating CAN 2 USB device

Posted on September 23, 2016 at 14:33I'd like to create my own CAN 2 USB device. I understand what a CAN tranceiver does but it isn't clear to me yet what Firmware should run on the MCU. Is this only CAN controller software or would I need other cod...

kenny2 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use FATS in non-blocking mode without OS

Posted on September 21, 2016 at 08:37Hi! I'd like to use FATFS functionalities in my code (I don't use any OS). I tried to use FATS middleware generated by the cube but it only works when I disable my watchdog. I have seen that only blocking functi...