STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LwIP with SSH

Posted on June 12, 2018 at 10:52Hello,Knowing that I work with aSTM32 Cortex-M microcontroller by programming with Workbenche (Eclipse) under wndows, I would like to know if we could implement and add theSSH protocol to theLwIP stack ?Thank you all#...

Flash area Jtag couldn't download on?

Posted on June 12, 2018 at 04:15Hi. Recently I try to build bootloader. So I need to study about full programmable flash area.I'm using Jtag and IAR for debug, and STM32F103C8T6 for MCU, which has medium density flash area 0x0800 0000 ~ 0x0801 FFFF....

jd kim by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB2642 Power Draw

Posted on June 11, 2018 at 15:01Hi,I am trying to build a daughter card using the USB2642 to provide two USB ports and a SD card slot to a processor board.   I am trying to do a minimalistic design that draws the least amount of power and smallest f...

USB compound device (hub) possible?

Posted on June 09, 2018 at 04:37I need to make a compound device, that's a multifunction device which looks like a hub with some devices behind it.  This is needed to work around a dumb host which does not understand composite devices.Is it possible...

Pavel A. by Evangelist III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Firmware Update RAM requirements

Posted on June 08, 2018 at 16:22I'm looking to do some firmware updates over CAN bus on an M0 based part (possibly F091) which it looks like will require a custom bootloader. Do I need to pick a part with enough RAM to store the entire firmware imag...

Konami by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F0 HAL Firmware 1.0.9 Usb bug

Posted on June 01, 2018 at 02:34Hi,I am new to forum posting and I don't really know how to start ....It's been a while since I wanted to give the HAL drivers a chance and every time ... I get disappointed. My guess is that they use their interns to...

How to measure frequency using Timers

Posted on June 05, 2018 at 22:30Hello guys.When I used LPC17xx series in my last experience of ARM MCUs I used 2 timers one for generating interrupt every 1 second and one for counting the rising edges of the input CAP.So I started reading the Refer...