STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

en.stm32cubel4(Firmware) include file problem.

Hi,I am working on STM32L476G-DISCO and I had download the en.stm32cubel4(Firmware) , and when I want to build any example code it show include file error ("no source": Error: #5: cannot open source input file "..\..\..\..\..\..\Drivers\STM32L4xx_HA...

RKhal.2 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32F4 as I2C Slave. Why “void I2C1_ER_IRQHandler(void)�? is executed after “HAL_I2C_Slave_Transmit_DMA�??

I am using I2C bus as SLAVE mode in a STM32F411RE. The master is an arduino board.The configuration is working well because I see thougth master serial (arduino) and STstudio (STM32F411) that all the frames are OK and thrue oscilloscope.I noticed tha...

Get ms from RTC

Hey guys,I'm trying to configure my RTC to get ms on my STM32 F413According to the reference i've to call HAL_RTC_GetTime() and directly after HAL_RTC_GetDate().But i canot figure out how to confiure the prediders to get proper msMy current settings ...

JHeni by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Which STM MCUs have Ethernet support?

I want to know which STM32 MCUs have Ethernet port. I tried finding it on the Internet and I just found STM32F769NI which supports Ethernet. I can't find the others. Kindly help. Thanks in advance'Siddharth Soni

SSoni by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am a newbie to both FreeRTOS and STM32. I want to know how exactly callback function HAL_UART_TxCpltCallback for HAL_UART_Transmit_IT works ? Can we edit that that callback function for our convenience ?

This has nothing to do with my program, can I change this? __weak void HAL_UART_TxCpltCallback(UART_HandleTypeDef *huart) { /* Prevent unused argument(s) compilation warning */ UNUSED(huart); /* NOTE: This function Should not be modified, when ...

VR by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos