STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I2C Slave Transmit Problems

I want to use a STM32L151RDT6 as I2C slave and a USB to I2C bridge from FTDI as master.Reading command with the slave from the master is possible. But when i try to transmit data to the master the slave is releasing the SDA Line after the acknowledge...

0690X000008wBHoQAM.bmp
JM?�l by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with 8MHz clock and bootloader for USB

Hello, I have this design but I think the clock does not rock me. How can I check it without having an oscilloscope? I have a voltmeter but I measure the voltage at both ends and it varies only between -100mV and 100mV ...I have made a bootloader to ...

FFran by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Regarding Dual Boot into Dual Bank for STM32F767, I see contradictory information. Please clarify how to achieve Dual Boot with F767 to correct bank after power-down cycle.

The attached README.TXT document is an example of contradiction and mistake that has cost me days of wasted time. Following the original instructions, the project does not work. With the changes I finally made (see txt file), now it works. Please ...

design23 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Touch Sensing example code not found

Hi, I was searching for example code for Touch Sensing for STM32L476RG but was unable to find it in the example package STMCubeL4. All I found was a library for touch sensing, but the link attached says that there is an example code for touch sensing...

I'm trying to resolve some ambiguity related to write-while-read of flash within the STM32L4R5ZI. If someone can straighten me out I'd appreciate it.

The FlashErase example project in the STM32Cube_FW_L4 here:D:\STMicro\STM32Cube_FW_L4_V1.13.0\Projects\NUCLEO-L4R5ZI\Examples\FLASH\FLASH_EraseProgram\Src seems to imply that it's possible to erase and write to the same bank of flash that you are exe...

Rvon by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos