STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problem with USB CDC on STM32F4-Discovery

Hello.I'm working with STM32F4-Discovery. I use USB CDC VCP for transmit data from ADC to PC and receive command from PC to change timer period. Program is written with HAL drivers, with help of CubeMX. Problem is with receiving command, because some...

leonsk by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CDC function added but no any com port shown

I want to add CDC function. I use the STM32F103RB NUCLEO to add this function. But when I running my application, and insert USB to PC, no COM port shown in PC. I generate the code from cube and I don't know where is the problem. I test WIN10 and WIN...

0690X000009Z0poQAC.png 0690X000009Z0peQAC.jpg

USB PID and USB VID usage

Hello! We would like to know if it is possible to use your USB VID and default USB PID from the USB CDC library source code in commercial products? And also learn, if necessary, about the purchase of USB PID on our product and what you need to get it...

dmkuzmin by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Can you please let me know if the mapping of LED2 on NUCLEO-H743ZI in code is not done as per the data sheet of the development board?

as Mapping of LED2 is on PE1 in the code for NUCLEO-H743ZI board in ..\en.stm32cubeh7\STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.5.0\Drivers\BSP\STM32H7xx_Nucleo_144\stm32h7xx_nucleo_144.h file.But the LED2 is mapped to PB7 in the datasheet of the evaluation kit datasheet.B...

VRame by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos