STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Boot from flash bank 2 broken on STM32G483VE

This is the same problem described in this thread, except the proposed solution does not fix the issue: https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X0000CEqc1SSQR/dual-boot-on-the-stm32g4-not-quite-working-boot-from-second-bank-fails?t=1591957302322Basic...

TDani.2 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC DMA continuous mode stops FreeRTOS task.

Hi,I am using STM32F746 discovery board. I enabled FreeRTOS task and it is running fine. After I start ADC DMA function by enabling DMA continuous request mode and calling HAL_ADC_Start_DMA(), the RTOS task stops running. The ADC conversion stops the...

JChen.24 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32H735G-DK STLINK no STLINK USB enumeration.

Hi,I just bought STM32H735G-DK and USB is not working out of the box.I have put jumper on STLK but device is not getting detected on PC(LD6 red/green dim lit).There are no new devices in device manager when plugged in.Board is running original progra...

BKrak.1 by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32H743 unreliable micro SD transfers

Hello all,I have worked through a number of issues with the SDMMC system and am currently stuck with not being able to reliably transfer from micro SD. I wrote test code to repeatedly read a file from the external card. In some cases HAL_SD_ErrorCall...

AHigg by Associate II
  • 19 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32 Bootloader over USART with pin swapping

Hello All,Using STM32H743, I designed a board to use USART1 as the debug interface so that I could also bootload to this port. I am using an FTDI chip to create a virtual COM port. The problem is that I swapped the TX/RX pins in the design and had to...

JMill.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos