STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About RTOS and Java

Posted on May 07, 2013 at 16:23Hi Question about the RTOS: What kind of RTOS is used? Are there constraints? What is the availablility? Is there a need to use Linux?&&sharp31; #rtos-+-java

USB HS in FS + Internal DMA

Posted on May 03, 2013 at 07:46 Hi All, I have just started developing on the STM32 F4 Discovery with the purpose oftransferringdata from one incoming DMA (ie camera source) and out USB to a host PC. I have managed to get the USB examp...

tree by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB VirtualComPort Loopback

Posted on May 14, 2013 at 14:04Dear collegues, I experience a trouble with writing code for STM32L152VBT. Let me explain sequentially. I had my PCB with chip STM32L152VBT. I took the example project from STM32_USB-FS-Device_Lib_V4.0.0 and adopt to m...

Ivan by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Audio via USART (STM32F4 Discovery)

Posted on May 07, 2013 at 03:07I'm trying to create a project where I send an audio file from a computer to my STM32F4-Discovery board via USART and play the file. I have successfully run a USART example where a character is sent to the F4 board and...

Ethernet protocol

Posted on May 03, 2013 at 01:48Hello everybody, I have a stm3210E eval board and I want to design a project which contains an ethernet port.I know that this board doesn't support ethernet port.could I add any external ICs to this board to have ether...