Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SPWF01S Test mode

Posted on October 18, 2016 at 14:17Hi, UM1695 mentions that there is a special test mode that is enabled via configuration variable ''eft_mode''. Description says ''Enable/disable the Engineering Test Functions. It is used for controlling the radio ...

jarno2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unavailable programming manual??

Posted on October 03, 2016 at 13:49Dear all,I have already posted /public/STe2ecommunities/mcu/Lists/STM32Java/Flat.aspx?RootFolder=https://my.st.com/public/STe2ecommunities/mcu/Lists/STM32Java/Where%20to%20find%20a%20programming%20manual&FolderCTID...

Command Mode for Server Socket

Posted on October 14, 2016 at 23:55I have a server socket that automatically goes into data mode when a client connects.I would like to be able to go back to command mode by using the escape sequence ''at+s.'', but it doesn't work, even if I set a c...

spirit1 autoack problem

Posted on October 06, 2016 at 11:35We are testing p2p connectivity software on NUCLEO L152RE + X-NUCLEO-IDS01A4. We need to use auto acknowledgement and auto retransmission feature on spirit1. Whatever the application in the SUBG1 package, is not us...

vamsi by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spirit1 / SPSGRF receive

Posted on October 04, 2016 at 16:58Hi,I use the SPSGRF module in 868MHz Narrowband. I search to send packet with this configurations : - Fc = 869.2375MHz- Fdev = 2.7 kHz- Datarate = 4.8 kBit/s- Number of channels : 0- Spacing channel : don't care ? ...

Wireless M-Bus stack

Posted on September 29, 2016 at 13:06Dear Support Team,I want to collect data from 64  heat meters, heat meters are from Danfoss, in mode T1.The purpose of the project is only data collecting from heat meters without decryption, collected data forwa...

klevente by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

spwf01 module Timing Issue

Posted on September 01, 2016 at 12:45Hi,I observed followings while communicating between two spwf01modules: At the Client side when its try to connect to server I’m using AT+S.SOCKON command to connect. In this command I can pass “ind�? parame...

BlueNRG return/error codes?

Posted on August 29, 2016 at 15:09Hi. I`m implementing BlueNRG based Eddystone beacon. And i have to check GATT Return/Error codes of GATT read/write commands in Android/iOS application. I have no idea about this codes and i found no BueNRG API fun...