Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Stm32cube SPI DMA for MAX31865 chip

Posted on December 11, 2016 at 15:05i have all my initialization code generated for STM32F217 SPI DMA  using STM32CUBE as MASTER. Does anyone have a good c code example of the main() with infinite loop while() code sending and receiving data and the...

Resolved! Static IP Address

Posted on December 14, 2016 at 09:50Hi Everyone !I am using  SPWF01S wifi module.I would like to assign static IP for my module, so that my module will have same IP address even when connected with different networks.I used the following AT Commands...

Nandy K by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI and BlueNRG sleep mode

Posted on July 23, 2016 at 04:31After SPI bus activity stops, how long until BlueNRG goes into sleep mode? Document UM1755 BlueNRG Bluetooth®LE stack application command interface (ACI) implies the time is 2 mS.  This is important because there is a...

rdscliff by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Python scripting for BlueNRG

Posted on July 12, 2016 at 20:24Can BlueNRG scripting work as a full Python program?  Questions I have: Can scripts be run in a normal Python debug environment rather than using BlueNRG_Script_Launcher to run?Can I import standard Python modules i...

rdscliff by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Removing the spwf01sx cgi files.

Posted on December 08, 2016 at 09:13Hi, I was wondering that if it is possible to delete the HTML and CGI file system from the module.?P.S: I can see from the documentation that it is possible to disable/enable the feature. My concern is to permanen...

pouya by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos