Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sensortile BlueNRG-MS Firmware

Posted on February 28, 2017 at 16:22Hi,I am working on Sensortile kit with the BlueNRG-MS radio.As per ST document PM0237 section 3.3, pg 55/99, following commands are used to add custom service to BLE device : //Add the service with service_uuid 12...

RADS1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sensortile BlueNRG-MS Custom Service ACI

Posted on February 28, 2017 at 16:18Hi,I am working on Sensortile kit with the BlueNRG-MS radio.As per ST document PM0237 section 3.3, pg 55/99, following commands are used to add custom service to BLE device : //Add the service with service_uuid 12...

RADS1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

BlueNRG won't enter DFU mode

Posted on February 23, 2017 at 14:35I have a BlueNRG IDB005V1D board which is connected to its motherboard. I am trying to install firmware onto the STM32L151RBT6 uC on the motherboard but when I am prompted to enter DFU mode there is no LED flashin...

daithi62 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to compute the best connection interval?

Posted on February 18, 2017 at 00:48Hi,My BlueNRG-MS, running 7.2c, acts both as a central and a peripheral (mode 4). How should I select the advertizing min and max intervals for the peripheral as well as the connection min and max intervals for th...

hardware by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BlueNRG-MS write to remote characteristic

Posted on February 23, 2017 at 16:21I try to write to a characteristic on a remote device, BlueNRG-MS works as peripheral client. I call aci_gatt_write_charac_value() and it returns SUCCESS. But then EVT_BLUE_GATT_PROCEDURE_COMPLETE comes and it is ...

grzegorz by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPWF01SA Do not list open networks

Posted on February 23, 2017 at 22:04Hello I'm using SPWF01SA wifi module. When I do AT+S.SCAN all the available networks around are listed except the open ones. I can see every password protected networks (WPA2) but the open networks are not even se...

sergetr by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

BLE File Transfer

Posted on February 23, 2017 at 14:49Hi everyone, I want to implement a very simple file transfer via BLE from my SensorTile to a remote device.I need to edit the BlueMicrosystem2 V2.2.0 firmware in order to add a new characteristic: such a character...