Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Application Freezes when USB is connected

I am using a STM32F746NG which I am attempting to use the STM32_USB_Host_Library. I am able to initialise and start the process fine, but as soon as I connect a USB device to the port the program freezes. I am unsure if the issue is to do with the co...

AfjSpi by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

BlueNRG-2 sleep modes questions

Hello, frens!I'm trying to make a BlueNRG-2 application that can send button state just after waking up.I use this code to manage sleep/wake states:if(!APP_FLAG(CONNECTED)) { if(on_sleep_timer == FALSE) { Timer_Restart(&t_sleep); ...

Lenoe by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB Type-C SPI communication

Hi,I have a control unit that consists of a Cortex M4F, few LEDs, buttons, flash storage and LiPo battery. I also have a PCB with an accelerometer. For now, they are connected with wires and communicating through SPI. When I recharge the device (now ...

unable to wakeup bluenrg by virtual timer

hello,i am using bluenrg 1,and i write code for remote control application.Issues- I called a function to sleep bluenrg1 in main.c , and i used gpio12 and virtual timer to wake-up the device.But device is not wake-up when i put gpio12 at low unless r...

aahme.4 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How i can migrate from F4/L1 to L4?

Hi. I want to connect a STM32L475RG board with an shield,(S2868A1) which comunicated on SPI protocol. More that, i want to connect these 2 components with another Stm32L4 and S2868a1, via S2-LP mode.Can somebody offer me a code or explain how i can m...

cionu by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello all, I am new user of ST components and am experiencing difficulties to receive MEMS data on SERIAL port of my PC from a the RF 1Ghz module S2868A1. Could you help me understand what is not working properly?

My configuration is the following:Configuration 1 - NUCLEO-F401RE + X-NUCELO-S2868A1 connected on my PC COM3 portConfiguration 2 - NUCLEO-F401RE + X-NUCELO-S2868A1 + X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 powered by USBI followed the following tutorial:https://www.st.com/...

FJoli by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

S2-LP SDK, SDK_Configuration_Common.h contains Radio configuration parameters & Packet configuration parameters. Q: How these parameters influence on the communication range and reliability of data transceiving?

I use two boards STEVAL-FKI433V2 with S2-LP and S2LPLibrary_Examples.The file SDK_Configuration_Common.h contains Radio configuration parameters & Packet configuration parameters.I want to increase the communication range and reliability of data tran...

bvn123 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos