Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Using TPM in a new product and chose the ST33HTPH20xxAHC3 part for the design. Chip is labeled 'V2' marked on the IC (Can send picture). In addition, we found the FW in the IC changed from 74.9 to 74.65.

Hello Support,We selected the following TPM to design into a new product and chose the ST33HTPH20xxAHC3 part for the design. The product is a specialized Android tablet that is mounted outside conference rooms for room scheduling. We are now entering...

CGett by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

The 'Evt_Blue_Gatt_Attribute_modified' isn't called (is slow) for each received ble message (change of characteristics message)?

I am trying to do a file transfer over ble, using 20 byte characteristics writes. I did notice that, following a write command for characteristic, the resultant aci_gatt_attribute_modified_event() doesnt get called quick enough to process the next in...

TSane.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Host interface with BlueNRG-2

I am developing a custom board in which I want to interface a BLE chip and for that, I am looking forward to using BlueNRG-2 in my design. From what I have studied online BlueNRG chips support only SPI based interface with the Host controller. The pr...

M41T83 crystal will not start to vibrate

I use a RTC IC M41T83 in our prototypes and can access this RTC via I2C bus (reading and setting timestamps). Unfortunately the crystal does not start. At startup I set the ST bit to 1 (write address and write a byte via I2C) and then I set the bit t...

TBend.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos