Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

S2LP : Impossible to write registers

We've been using the S2LP in several designs, and we are happy with it. I'm working on a new PCB. However, since two days, I'm stuck with bug I have no more ideas how to debug it.I can read the registers successfully, but whenever I try to modify one...

VCano.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Looking for solar charger IC with following specs... 1.Input voltage of IC - min -5v and max -22v 2.Charging current - min 800mA 3.IC output voltage - 4.2V 4.Should be configured with MPPT technique.

Looking for solar charger IC with following specs...1.Input voltage of IC - min -5v and max -22v2.Charging current - min 800mA3.IC output voltage - 4.2V4.Should be configured with MPPT technique.

Jm.11 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

IOS ST BLE Apps not able to connect to F401RE+IDB05A1. It shows 'Connection Timedout'. May I know what might be the reason? It works with Android

- The .bin sample is from https://os.mbed.com/teams/mbed-os-examples/code/mbed-os-example-ble-HeartRate/- The (iPhone) IOS Software version is 13.5.1, while the iPAD IOS Software version is 13.3-The timeout time capture around 10s from 'connect' clic...

0693W000001sAu1QAE.jpg
MAb H.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos