Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STUSB1602 DRP controller functionalities

Hello all there,I am currently exploring a design based on a STUSB1602 USB PD-Controller. The accessory would have to behave like a classic USB HUB, provided with a Type-C receptacle - to sink power - and a Type-C connector - in DRP configuration to ...

lungaro by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

hi, We have RS-485 with ST1480. we need 1kV surge protection. We use TVS and serie resistor in front-end. surge pulse higher then absolute rating. Will chip survive this. regards

When surge will be done the lab, they will surge at 1kV so every TVS can get (1000-31)/80 = 12A in theory. As 1A gives already 19V this is also above absolute ratings, 12A will be close to 28V.absolute rating inpût is 14V. for a quality product: can ...

DScho.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

S2LP CLI problems

I am using a STEVAL-FKI433V2 to try to create a packet sniffer. The standard on-board software is clearly capable of working with the supplied Python GUI to configure the radio and listen for packets. I have been attempting to send commands to the de...

unicycle by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB-PD Core Stack

Document UM2552 does not mention Fast Role Swap, Does STM USB-PD core stack library support FRS? If it does, anyone have more information about FRS in USB-PD core stack?Thanks

AZhou by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos