Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MODBUS RTU reading problems

I have a problem with modbus-rtu communication in my stm project.The STM32F446RE is connected to a MAX485 board by UART1 to RO-DI pin and by a GPIO pin to RE-DE.A typical instruction (variable:INSTRUCTION.array_instruction) is something like 01 06 26...

S2-LPQTR with external power 1.8V on SMPS2.

Hi all! I developed custom board with S2-LPQTR and STM32 uc. S2-LPQTR - answer through SPI and transmite to radio channel through BALF-SPI2-02D3, but don't receive any message.I connect on SMPS2 pin external 1.8V from LDO. In all example boards inte...

rraf3 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

MTU extension leads to HardFault error.

Hi I am using Bluenrg_m2 expansion board X_Nucleo_Bluenrg2 along with the controller Stm32l476rg. Reffered example is 'SampleApp' form X_cuble_BLE2_v1.0.0.I am trying to send 160 bytes of the fixed data over BLE frequently but after sending one packe...

Skada.3 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB HID keyboard stm32f103 - CubeMX

I want to make a usb hid keyboard stm32. it possible in addition to the 6 keys that I transmit to add another byte in which to contain a variable that can be read by the application on the computer? Ex: | 0 - Key modifier | 1 | key1 | key2 | key3 | k...

MRusu.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

USI STM32 Nucleo expansion board for LoRa

Hi,Bought the STM32 Nucleo kit w. USI Lora shield.Disappointed when I found out that the documentation wasn't that great.When using AT_Master or the End_Node example I dont find any options for retrieving the debug data.... Is the only option I have ...

SRavn.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use stusb4500 get 15V without MCU?

Dear Team,I use stusb4500 and desgin this circuit,I connected type C with this circuit and measured VBus got 20V, then a few seconds later stusb4500 broke down.​Anything i have lost in this circuit then made it broke down? How to fix this circuit to ...

0693W000001rszXQAQ.png
YReya.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos