Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to Configure MCU as CP2104 host, in order to read data from other module that uses CP2014 as UART bridge to interface with PC as VCP ?

I want to read from a Host module which is transmitting data using CP2104 chip. I have STM32F429 MCU, and I need to read data from that application using my MCU instead of VCP on my PC . I have not received any data by Configuring the MCU as UART (UA...

MMoha.2 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem when using STPM4RasPi

Hi,I'm trying to use the ST33 Arm-based TPM connected to a Raspberry Pi 3 (STPM4RasPi) but there is an error on the initialization of the TPM. I have a kernel NULL pointer dereference which prevents the TPM to start. I used this documentation https:/...

RVall.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

About SPBTLE-1S

Hi,I'm going to use SPBTLE-1s for comunication between PC and uController over bluetooth (SPI->SPBTLE) in a new project.Is it possible using SPBTLE-1S without programming (buy and mount it) or is it necessary to program it before ? Do I need to have ...

APa.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

BLUENRG-M2SA

I am trying to find out how to set up this as a master processor. I am trying to find out how to program it. Is an Stlink/V2 acceptable to flash it. I am not seeing a pinout on BLUENRG-M2SA for SWDIO and SWCLK. It is not supported by Cubemx ...