Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BlueNRG-X Flasher Utility (4.1.0) is not recognizing SWD connections when ST-link/V2 is connected. I'm running the flasher through a command line interface to get the error message (BlueNRG-X_Flasher_Launcher.exe).

The error message that appears is:"Traceback (most recent call last): File "Script_launcher.py", line 542, in <module> File "globals.py", line 555, in get_stlink_list File "build\bdist.win32\egg\usb\core.py", line 1246, in device_iter File "build...

0693W00000D1efmQAB.png
VLima.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Measuring the reliability of mesh network

I want to measure the reliability of bluetooth mesh network. I am using two STEVAL-IDB008V2 boards , one STEVAL-IDB007V1 board and an android smartphone to construct a bluetooth mesh network and using the lighting demo project of STSW-BNRG-Mesh v 1.0...

MH1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

S2-LP GUI base frequency and Synth value

Dear,having started 2 S2-LP evaluation boards and setting the base frequency in the GUI to 915 MHz. 1ste S2-LP calculates 914.999.999 Hz and second one calculates 915.000.004 Hz with corresponding Synth register values 0x02 0x49 0x98 0xF8 hex and 0x...

PPelg.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

M41T62 RTC Alarm

Hello, We are currently using the M41T62 RTC which is connected to a STWINKT1B board from ST along with the drivers meant to be used with M41T62(download page).We have been successfully able to use it to set a 1 min alarm with interruptions in repeti...

Where can I finfd the SPWF01S firmare packages STSW-WIFI001? I need to upgade the firmware of the X-NUCLEO-IDW01M1 expansion board

Hello, I'm trying to upgrade the firware of the SPWF01S. In the upgrading manual it's says that I need a binary file to program the flash. I saw that the package was avaible in the following link, but now that page doesn't exists. From where can I do...

Javi by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos